Our Sponsoring division
The sponsoring division supports healthcare staff at every stage of their research project from idea to publication. It provides investigators with all the methodological and organizational tools needed to complete their research works.
The Sponsoring division ensures and coordinates all the missions related to projects development sponsored by the GHPSJ:
- Assistance in drafting and writing projects,
- Submission to the relevant ethical and regulatory authorities,
- Application to research tenders,
- Research Quality control,
- Budget monitoring: ensures the adequacy between needs, financial, material and human resources and the study calendar, during the entire life of the research
- Assistance with publication in national and international journals. It also manages the technical, regulatory and financial tasks required for the successful conduct of clinical trials externally sponsored.